The Office Assistant will be responsible for maintaining Jikoni Studio film and office spaces, perform receptionist duties and assist producers with current projects. This is an entry-level full-time position averaging 40 hours per week. The ideal candidate is someone who is proactive and well organized with an administrative background that wishes to work in a production studio environment that has a great passion for video and food.
Jikoni Studios is located in the Arts District of Downtown Los Angeles. Local candidates-only with reliable transportation. Please include a cover letter expressing your interest in food media & video production. Applications without a cover letter will not be accepted. To apply please submit your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
Key duties include:
• Front desk duties such as answer phones, take messages, answer business inquiries, and track receipts
• Maintain the appearance and organization of the Jikoni studio spaces
• Conduct studio tours and be the site representative for studio rentals
• Production support- helping Jikoni producers in the preparation for shoots including running errands (car required)
• Assist clients with rentals of in-house cookware & production gear
• Take behind-the-scene images for Jikoni social media pages
• Assemble and send out studio newsletters
• Keep office supplies, cleaning supplies, and office snacks stocked
• At least 1+ year front desk/reception experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel
• General understanding of video production & cooking
• Passionate about food & cooking
• Social-media savvy
• Highly organized and has a great sense of time management
The Jikoni part-time internship program is open to undergrads, graduate students, and post-graduates. Our internship program touches all areas of editorial including research, social media, digital marketing, and video production.
Internships last for at least 3 months and require a minimum of 15-20 hours a week (2 days), however, interns are welcome to work with our team 5 days a week.
The Jikoni interns work closely with our team as we work to build a recipe platform that's inclusive for all foods and stories. The ideal candidate is someone who would like to learn about the food-media industry and is interested in digital media.
To apply please submit your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Help maintain organization and cleanliness of studio spaces to ensure all studios are ready for client arrivals
Assist on set during production days, greet talent, take/pick up lunch orders
Help break down and put away equipment, props, ingredients, and reset studio for next client
Assist in the pick-up/return of various items such as groceries, gear, expendables, and props